Explanation of search options.
The Reverse Whois tool we offer supplies you with a list of domains that have the same organization name or email address in their Whois record. Simply type it in the search bar above!
We constantly improve our Reverse Whois lookup to so you can get:
- a huge list of search results.
- database update every 2-3 weeks. We can also provide real-time bulk Whois for your Reverse results. Write to us!
- easy list download if you wish to purchase full list of Reverse Whois results.
In short, Reverse lookup puts massive data at your fingertips to help you meet your needs to:
- conduct assessment of potential trademark infringements. You enter your trademarked name and check the list of domains and then their owners with Reverse Whois to see if any has abused your trademark more than once.
- do market or B2B research to find and contact potential partners, clients, resellers, etc. First we provide you with a domain list from our database meeting your criteria. Then you use our Reverse Whois lookup to find all domains belonging to your selected companies. Finally, you evaluate and compare them to make your pick.
- conduct corporate or marketing research. Our Reverse Whois lookup allows you to check your competitors' domains by name. You can then assess their rankings, customer views, etc. compared to yours.
- gather data for academic research. The volume of data that you can access with our Reverse Whois allows you to research domain trends, domain distribution by country or region for gTLDs, etc.
- detect and investigate cybercrime cases such as credit card fraud, online scams, money laundering, security breaches, piracy, etc. It can be combined with Reverse IP or Reverse NS lookups when Whois data is unavailable or hidden behind privacy.
We care about your experience with our Reverse Whois lookup. You can share your feedback here.