Explanation of search options.
Top-quality Reverse name server lookup with a huge domain database behind!
Search results are based on our giant domain database that includes over 276 mln registered domain names with NS. It covers 99% of all gTLDs (including new gTLDs) and 90% of ccTLDs and we constantly expand it.
When you use the Reverse NS lookup, please keep in mind the following:
- Data is updated every 2 to 3 weeks. We can also provide real time bulk domain-to-NS checks for millions of domains. Contact us for more.
- The number of results you can access per request is determined by your subscription plan. We provide an easily downloadable link if you decide to purchase complete result lists.
- Reverse NS immediately delivers you tons of data. Once you type in the name server (eg ns1.parkingcrew.net) you wish to check, you get a list of domains sharing that name server. Each is clickable to display all data available for that domain such as domain owner details, IP address, NS records as well as MX records if available. SPF records of existing domains coming soon!
- Data is interrelated so you can also check all domains related to that one by Whois, name servers, by IP or MX. This allows you to track domain ownership and is useful in all kinds of research.
Reverse NS lookups can help you when:
- you don't have Whois data or IPs because Whois is private or unavailable and IPs are hidden. If you know whose hosting providers these name servers are, you can find all websites hosted there and use them for your needs - eg niche marketing, competition monitoring, etc.
- when you investigate cybercrimes such as identity theft, financial fraud or online trademark abuse, you can combine it with Reverse Whois to find all domains belonging to the abusers and thus check for more violations.
- when you want to check for trademark infringements on your domains. You may run a keyword lookup on your trademark, and then go through suspicious domains' data to find out their owners. If Whois and IP addresses aren't available, you may go for Reverse NS and check neighboring websites combining the results with other factors.
We welcome feedback. If you've got a specific request, contact us directly!