Explanation of search options.
Our Reverse IP lookup is easy to use - simply type in the IP address in the search field!
Our Reverse IP tool sources domain results from our massive database. It contains 276+ mln registered and active domains in all gTLDs, new gTLDs and ccTLDs. We also gather as much domain data as possible including Whois data, IP addresses, name servers, MX records, etc. to be able to offer high quality all-in-one service. So each listed domain displays all data available in our database.
Keep in mind that we refresh the database every 2 to 3 weeks. We can also provide real-time results for bulk domain-to-ip and domain-to-NS checks even for millions of domains. Please contact us for details.
Reverse IP lookups are increasingly useful. Here's how they can benefit you!
- You can check your own IP address/s first to find out if there are websites with suspicious content there.
- Reverse IP and Reverse NS allow you to research hosting providers or parking companies to choose the best fit (or to research competition if you are a hosting or parking provider yourself).
- With the help of our Reverse IP lookup, you can conduct research - find other domains owned by the same person even if they have Whois privacy. You can research the market in a targeted region or niche. Or you can monitor the domain life cycle of all domains on the IPs of your niche competition to spot and buy expiring ones before anyone else.
- Reverse IP combined with Reverse Whois are popular with cybercrime investigators solving any kind of crime: identity theft, online fraud, piracy, etc.
There's more! Reverse IP can help you protect your brand. Together with Reverse Whois, you can:
- check all domains owned by a potential abuser
- uncover other violations by the same domain owner and monitor their activities for future misconduct, if needed.
Reverse IP provides you with a ton of information. Sometimes, however, IP addresses are hidden, eg through CDNs. Then, you can try our Reverse NS lookup and search by name servers instead combining with other data.
In the fast-paced domain environment, we aim to keep up with your evolving needs. If you require customized search, don't hesitate to get in touch!